domingo, 25 de janeiro de 2015

"we all die alone".

"There are a lot of people that call themselves "antisocial" but that is bullshit. They are never alone. they act and dress to stand out in the crowd. They need the atention... I am the most comonn of individuals. I don´t want to stand out. Just want to be left alone. it´s easier if you dress and look like everyone else...
Me?? I´ve been alone all my life. Never had a girlfriend. I simply hate people. I don´t get out of my house except for work or to buy food. What can the outside offer me that my music can´t???
I spend all my time creating music. My one true love...
The records sell? Yes they do... Butt all the money that comes from the records sale is for buying new instruments and material to keep creating more and more...
i will never play my music live because it´s mine... I´ve created every second of it and don´t want no one playing my creations..."

Scott Conner - Xasthur/ nocturnal poisoning


Sem comentários: