domingo, 28 de junho de 2009


And sometimes I wonder...

I held mesmerized against my own dreams.

Dreams of beauty and of purity,

Dreams of eternal life and devouted love.

I used to believe in everyone...

And as the Night gasps me into it´s depth... deeper... deeper...

Beneath the pale moon that greets every single dream

They flow in the darkened sky hailing for redemption...

All I need is for my broken dreams to be redempted and replaced...

But I still wonder if are my dreams that need redemption or it´s just me...


I carve every word in the stones

For they shall stand there for eternity

Just like my feelings and devotion...

I hope that no one breaks your heart like you broke mine.

I wonder if this pain will ever fade away...

I think not, because next to the pain is the same love and it will never be gone...



1 comentário:

Unknown disse...

Ao lado do amor existe a dor e a desgraça. Tens razão... Mas um dia poderás descobrir que ao lado de um amor também econtrarás momentos de felicidade. E lá se vão os momentos darkness!

(Adoro o teu blog :P)